Some views of Denbies Vineyard, Nr. Dorking. July 2021

One Saturday morning at the end of July I popped over to Denbies Wine Estate, Nr. Dorking to meet up with some of the members of Cranleigh Camera Club to view a photography exhibition put on by one of the local Photography Groups.   After we had viewed the photographs (not very exciting imho), members gathered in the Restaurant for coffee and cake and a long-overdue chat.  Some of us had not met since the beginning of the lockdowns, apart from the Zoom meetings.   Angie and I had agreed that after our coffee we would have a short walk around the vineyard with our cameras.



























This is a view of Box Hill taken as I left Denbies.

More soon - please leave a comment. I would love to know what you think of my photos.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023