Australia October 2017 - Sky Rail from Kuranda

I have a fear of heights - from the time I went on a school trip to the monument where the Great Fire of London started.  Before that, I was not aware of a fear of heights when I think back to some of the things I did as a child.  However, the Sky Rail was booked,so there was no option really - I had to go on it.

I did actually quite enjoy it, although at one point I was facing backwards in one of the 'cars' and felt a bit nauseous.  The young man sitting opposite very kindly offered to change places with me, and I was so grateful.
Our carriage awaits



This is the river we walked along briefly where we saw the passenger boat




We got off the 'car' here and went to the viewing point to see this waterfall














Going down


Almost down

 Next - last night in Cairns





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023