RHS Wisley Flower Show and National Dahlia Show September 2019

Brian and I went to RHS Wisley Gardens this afternoon to the RHS Wisley Flower Show.  We were very impressed with the new entrance to Wisley Gardens. It was the first time we had been since it opened.  I had been to Wisley just before it opened, so had an idea of how it was going to look.

We also enjoyed the show, particularly the Dahlia Show.

The National Dahlia Society Show


















































Some of the stands in the plant sales area












A couple of views in the garden - a display of pelargoniums outside the library and a view of the pond




Comments

  1. Miraculous dahlias, I have never seen such a variety. Such flowers are grown only by wizards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to know what you think of my ramblings.

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023