December 2021 iPhone photos

 We took ourselves off to Bognor Regis on a fine day a couple of weeks ago.   These two models in a front garden always intrigue me - they are made out of tyres.





The sun was shining through the clouds as we arrived on the front.  I kept moving around to get the groyne marker in the middle but gave up in the end, and this was the closest I could get.



Taken on our village green on the last day of 2021 - the temperature was 17C.



I wish you all a very happy and healthy year in 2022.  Let us hope life will get back to normality after the madness of covid in the last two years.











Comments

  1. Happy New Year and look forward to seeing your photos throughout 2022

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to know what you think of my ramblings.

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023