Another trip to Worthing and a Celebrity speaker

We took another trip down to Worthing this week - the main purpose was for me to get some yarn at the Fabric Store (they sell yarn as well).  Unfortunately, they did not have any of the colours I needed so I ended up sending away for it.  I was surprised to find that sending away for it only cost an extra 50p above buying it in the store.  I ordered it on Wednesday evening and it arrived this morning (Friday).  Fantastic service from Black Sheep Wools.

The weather when we went to Worthing was quite dull, but I managed to get a few snaps in during a short break in the clouds after lunch.













Once a year the village garden club invites a Celebrity Speaker.  Those who listen to Gardener's Question time will know Matthew Wilson.    He was an excellent speaker, informative and amusing.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023