Village Garden Club Annual Show

Our Show was held at the beginning of August in our village hall.   This has been a difficult growing year.  We went almost straight from winter to summer with hardly any spring, and then we had the hottest summer on record.  So we were sure we would not have many entries..  We could not have been more wrong.  Our members came up trumps and we had a record number of entries and members entering the show.  The judges commented that the standard was very high and that our show gets better and better each year

It was our ninth show and my last as Show Secretary.  After nine years I felt it was time to hand over to someone else.  There is a lot to organise and it is a long day.   I am sure I will be involved in some way in the future.

So, just a few pictures I took after judging and before members were allowed into the hall to see the show.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023