Camera testing in Bognor Regis - February 2022

 The sun was shining a couple of weeks ago, so we drove down to Bognor Regis for the day.   The actual drive is only about an hour and ten minutes for us, assuming we don't get stopped at the level crossing. which we nearly always do!   We also stop on the way down at a garden centre for coffee, so a couple of hours at least, door to the parking spot in West Bognor.   

I have always had a problem with my small Sony camera when loading RAW photos onto the computer.  They download fine but almost instantly turn darker.  The problem does not occur when I take photos in JPEG.  A chap on youTube had a similar problem with his Sony and the suggestion was to turn one of the settings off (can't remember now which one). Having done this I was anxious to try it out.  I am quite disappointed that it did not work for me - we had a really bright sunny day at Bognor, hardly a cloud in the blue sky, but the photos look as if they were taken at dusk.   So, the setting is now returned to its former position and back to JPEGs.  The following photo's I have mainly lightened and cropped.





Bringing home the catch













Selling the catch




Is this David Bowie?  I'm not that well up on pop stars.   This is painted on a wall in a side street opposite a small fish and chip shop we were recommended to (yes they were very very good fish and chips!).


------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023