Some views of Dungeness, Kent


I have wanted to visit Dungeness for several years now, and as we were staying just along the coast I persuaded Brian to come along as well.  He was not so impressed, but I loved it!   I will definitely want to visit again.  There is an RSPB and a nature Reserve nearby, so that might be a good place to visit as well.

Enjoy the photo's but Warning - abandoned boat overload!




































Here you can see the Nuclear Power Station in background.    I had my back to it most of the time so was not really aware of it.

I had thought I was the only person on the beach until I spotted this chap in the distance fishing

I have some more photo's of Dungeness which I will post soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023