All the fun of the Fete

Our Village Fete was, as usual, in June.  We had a perfect sunny day, not too hot.  I did not post these before as I was using one for the competition in the Garden Club annual show.  I got a First.  However, I have to admit I was the only one in that class.  Such a shame other members of the club did not enter the class for "Our Village Fete".   I had thought I might be the only entry as I did not spot one person walking round taking photographs.  Anyway, enjoy the Fete.









Queues for plants on the Garden club plant stall

Music all afternoon

Waiting for the Dog Show


A sure winner!

Our MP chatting with villagers




The popular Dog Show





Comments

  1. Looks like a great day was had by those that came along.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to know what you think of my ramblings.

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023